Friday, December 3, 2010

ER....awkward.....

Has been quite a full day today, well, kind of....So what I did was woke up about 10am, make myself lemon manuka honey (I'm having sorethroat, but much better now) and some cereal, watched drama as usual, had lunch then went up to Kelburn for swissball exercise. The exercise was pretty intensed sometimes so I just stopped there till it came to the easy one XD. After that, I stayed at Kelburn Campus to use library internet (like many asians do). My plan was actually to get half-price sushi at sushi B (after 4pm), so I decided to spend my time in the library until 4pm. Anyway, I got the cheap and yummy sushi at the end after a LONG queue. After coming back home, I realised I still have an hour b4 work, so being a hardworking girl, I decided to watch another episod of drama.

Nothing much happen at work today, just that it can be very busy in certain period and very quiet sometimes. The most frustrating time is not when it's very busy (altho it's still quite), it's the time when the tauke neo is around, and there wasn't much things to do but you have to act to be busy! Like wipe the CLEAN tables, place the pepper and salt PERFECTLY on the table, pick up a small piece of paper from the floor(maybe not this, but I can do this next time).

OK, my title is mainly about this. After finished my duty time at 9pm and got my dinner, I thought maybe I should be nice to drop by at Satay Kingdom (Oh I should explain a bit on this, Oriental Kingdom and Satay Kingdom are 2 restaurant owned by the same people and they are just opposite each other. Satay Kingdom only serves Malaysian food while Oriental Kingdom serves both Malaysian and Chinese food). Anyway, I worked for 2 hours in Satay Kingdom yesterday B4 I was asked by the tauke neo to go Oriental Kingdom so I kinda know the staff in Satay Kingdom (they are all Malaysians). So after work, I decided to visit them and get to know them more. When I stepped in the restaurant, I tried to be very cheerful and friendly by saying:"Hallo~~~~~!!!........".....and... everyone was like doing their own things, a lady looked at me and noded her head once. For that moment, I could hear the crow's noise(乌鸦飞过的声音)。。。And then the lady asked: “来找老板娘啊?” I wanted to say :"噢,我是来探望你们的” but it's a bit awkward to say that when they din respond when I say hello, so I said: 噢,是啊,来找老板娘。After a while, I just said: 嗯...那我走了,拜拜~ and left.... ER....awkward.....

Anyway, I'm quite excited for tmr, will have 2 BBQs, one for lunch and one for dinner. LOL, 3 times of BBQ in a week!! Well, it's the summer trend I guess! Not sure if I have work shift tmr but I won't be going anyway. Might need to call the boss.

That's it for this post, night~

No comments: