Sunday, December 5, 2010

To be continued

Yesterday was a fun day. 2 BBQs parties in a day. Went to Petone and Lower Hutt for groceries shopping in the morning. Haven't been there for more than a month cos Francis family went back Malaysia for holidays. Saw the family today, Lucas, the youngest son has grown bigger, very nice to hug. Lol. Went to Justine's house in Churton Park in the afternoon. Thank you n ur parents for the BBQ Justine! It was a good weather to BBQ.

In the evening, we went to Karen's place for another gathering. Before going to her place, I decided to go Oriental Kingdom to tell my boss that I wouldn't be able to work that evening although she didn't tell me that I have to work on that day (Yea, I didn't actually know which days I work..). When I reached there, it was very busy so I decided to call her instead when I reached Karen's. Just when I about to call her, I received a phone call from my boss! And she asked why I was not there. I told her I wasn't informed that I hv work that day and I couldn't make it that evening. She asked me for reason and I told her that I needed to attend my friend's party. I was actually very nervous when I talk to her on the phone. Obviously, going to a party is not a good reason for not going so I was being told off and she asked me if I could go in 15mins time. I actually promised that... When I told my friends about it, they think that I should not go, and in fact I should quit the job not only cos it's under table but also she din informed me which day I need to work, and that she shouldn't have told me off. I hv the responsibility to ask her in advance also la actually. And since it's under table, I won't be able to get any reference from her for future job so it's a bit pointless. I was a little break down(mayb not that serious laXD) cos I wasn't sure what to do. I wouldn't want to take the job if it's a full time, but since I only work for part time until mid-Jan, I would continue the job. It could be a training for me to do things faster which I really need as I mentioned earlier. Anyway, I decided not to work last night and texted her saying that I usually can't do on Saturdays. I texted and called her but there wasn't any reply. ( to be continue....I'm falling asleep now, very sleepy...)

No comments: