Thursday, December 2, 2010

Update

For those who haven't know, I have completed my Bachelor of Architectural Studies and my convo will be in May next year. Wuhoo!! To be honest, I'm not super excited about it (but I was when I was still rushing my projects) cos I know that I'll be continuing my studies (most likely Masters) in future, not that I'm very ambitious, just that this bachelor degree doesn't mean much to many people, including me. But I'm glad that I can take a year off before crazy uni life start again. I actually enjoy what I study but cos I really wanted to do well, I often dragged myself into pressure. Oh by the way, my results are all out. A- s for my design paper and interior fit-out technologies, and a B for my pacific design environment paper. The B paper has hinted me again that my writing is still a 'half bucket water'. But overall, I'm very pleased with my results=)).

Ok, talking about my holidays, it has been GOOD! I like holidays, especially in spring-summer. I got mostly good weather every day and how I wish that we owned that throughout the year. These days, my daily routine is wake up late, eat, hang out, online and watch dramas. I do feel a bit guilty after keeping this routine for more than a month now despite that I enjoy it very much. Well, I did do some meaningful things, like taking up German classes, catching up with friends, baking....um....that's pretty much it><. And I still have a list of things yet to be done. I really need to start doing my portfolio!

I MISS my family and friends back in Kuching!!! I'm pretty bad in updating my news and catching up with some of my friends but I really really*1000000 looking forward to meet them. I enjoy reading my friend's blog and fingers crossed that I will update my blog more often as I have time now.

Ciao!

No comments: